Providing Cabinet Solutions
Thermo Bond's custom cabinets can be designed, built and shipped as a turnkey solution. Constructed of 14-gauge steel in accordance with the National Electrical Manufacturer's Association (NEMA) Type 3R enclosures, they offer weather protection, ventilation, DC power connections, and easy installation of network equipment. Available in a wide range of sizes, our cabinets are an excellent choice for communication and power companies.
Designing Cabinets for Distributed Antenna Systems
Thermo Bond's Quiet Cabinet is designed for Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and other applications for use in residential areas where decibel levels and aesthetics are important factors. They have 4-way adjustable mounting configurations for fixed network equipment, full 360° access, pre-cast pad assembly and 2-stage environmental controls. The Quiet Cabinet is ideal for applications where the use of a mechanical cooling system may not work, or conditions do not allow. The low noise level design allows for placement in densely populated areas, limiting or eliminating noise complaints from local residents.
Fully-Integrating Your Specialized Equipment
Whether your cabinet requires customer-installed equipment or simple electrical requirements, Thermo Bond has the solution. Our experienced technicians have the ability to fully integrate your specialized equipment, and ensure that each cabinet adheres to the National Electrical Manufacturer's Association (NEMA) Type 3R enclosure regulations. Integrated and installed to your specifications, we will also factory test the equipment for quality and reliability so you will be up and running as soon as your cabinet is delivered.
Building Cabinets That Meet Your Needs
Thermo Bond has worked with many communication companies to design and build very specific cabinets. Offering a full paint color line through Sherwin Williams and a wide range of shapes and sizes, we can provide you with a cabinet that blends with the area's existing electrical and traffic control cabinets.
Thermo Bond's Cabinet Solutions
Designed with your needs in mind, a few of the features our cabinets include are listed below:
- Custom color and company logos
- AC power distribution
- Air conditioning and ventilation packages
- Generator receptacle
- DC power and battery backup
- Network equipment installation
- Tight seal provided by edge gaskets
- Weathering, falling rain, sleet, snow and external ice formation resistance
- Vented roof and louvered doors allowing filtered, passive circulation
- Design that blends with existing electrical and traffic control cabinets
- 4-way adjustable mounting configurations for fixed network equipment
- Full 360° access
- Pre-cast pad assembly
- 2-stage environmental controls
- Full paint color line available through Sherwin Williams
- Ease of construction, installation and code compliance
- Tip and load calculations can be included for each cabinet based on local code requirements
- Mechanical cooling and electrical distribution panels capable of being added when needed
For more information on Thermo Bond Buildings, please call 800-356-2686 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to providing a solution for your building needs.