Providing Communication Shelters for Decades
Thermo Bond Buildings is in our fourth decade of manufacturing communication shelters for countless cell companies, broadcast communications, 911 emergency communications, and Federal and state agencies. We offer lightweight and concrete solutions for your equipment shelter needs. Factory fabricated, Thermo Bond provides both standard and fully-integrated buildings depending on your unique requirements. Our experienced technicians and licensed electricians can engineer, procure, and install your specialized equipment and ensure an on-time delivery.
Offering Concrete and Lightweight Buildings
Having purchased Miller Buildings in 2014, Thermo Bond now offers both pre-cast concrete and lightweight aggregate communication shelters. Our pre-cast concrete shelters are bullet, fire, pest and vandal resistant, durable and strong, making them perfect for remote locations or applications that require a secure facility. Our products are the answer for customers that need fully-customized equipment shelters in a variety of sizes, fittings and capabilities. Constructed to customer specifications, they ship fully assembled. Every building Thermo Bond manufactures is designed, engineered and delivered to meet your site requirements and aesthetics.
Designing Cabinet Solutions
In addition to manufacturing shelters, Thermo Bond offers custom cabinets to protect your communication equipment. Through the years, we have worked with many communication companies to design and build very specific cabinets. Constructed of 14-gauge steel in accordance with National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) Type 3R enclosures, these cabinets are typically used in outdoor applications for wiring and junction boxes.
Fully-Integrating Your Specialized Equipment
Whether your shelter or cabinet require customer-installed equipment or simple electrical requirements, Thermo Bond has the solution. Our experienced technicians have the ability to fully integrate your specialized equipment, lowering your overall site costs. In addition to meeting all applicable National Electrical Code (NEC) standards, our technical specialists ensure that each structure adheres to specific industry, Federal and state regulations. Integrated and installed to your specifications, we will also factory test the equipment for quality and reliability so you will be up and running as soon as your shelter or cabinet is delivered.
Thermo Bond's Solutions for Protecting Your Communication Equipment
Built to your specifications, Thermo Bond offers a variety of solutions to protect your communication equipment. Special features of each option are listed below:
Lightweight Aggregate Buildings
- Typically range in size from 6' x 6' to 12' x 40'
- Minimum floor loading of 200 PSF
- Minimum roof loading of 100 PSF
- Minimum roof impact resistance of 220 foot-pounds
- Minimum wall wind loading of 120 MPH
- Skid assembly consisting of 6" x 9lb. beams welded into place with 2" x 2" x 1/4" angles placed between the beams every 4' O.C.
- Industrial grade adhesive sealer applied wherever two pieces of metal are joined or fastened for no measurable air infiltration of wall, floor or roof
- Ships fully assembled
Pre-Cast Concrete Buildings
- Typically range in size from 6' x 6' to 24' x 40'
- 5000 PSI lightweight solid concrete with billet steel reinforcing bars
- Meets ASTM A-615 grade 60 specifications and ACI-318 building code
- Capable of resisting hurricane-force winds of a minimum of 150 MPH
- Bullet resistant up to and including 30-06 caliber rifle fired at point blank range – UL752 level 4
- Floor loading of 200 PSF reinforced concrete with step joint design
- Roof loading of 150 PSF reinforced concrete with 1/4" per foot roof slope to eaves
- All shapes and sizes with custom colors
- Constructed of 14-gauge steel in accordance with NEMA Type 3R enclosures
- Edge gaskets for a tight seal
- Resistant to weathering, falling rain, sleet or snow, and external ice formation
- Vented roof and louvered doors to allow filtered, passive circulation
- Blends in with existing electrical and traffic control cabinets
- 4-way adjustable mounting configurations for fixed network equipment, full 360° access, pre-cast pad assembly, and stage environmental controls
- Simplifies construction, installation and code compliance
- Tip and load calculations can be included for each cabinet based on local code requirements
- Mechanical cooling and electrical distribution panels can be added
For more information on Thermo Bond Buildings, please call 800-356-2686 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to providing a solution for your building needs.