No Hassle Process
Thermo Bond has built a reputation of sales integrity and excellence by following the four words in our Value Foundation: Fast, Friendly, Focused and Flexible. We understand that our customers demand a convenient ordering process and dedicated sales manager who is never more than a phone call away. Beginning with the first conversation or quote generation through the finished project and beyond, the high-energy, easy-to-do-business-with approach of our sales team distinguishes us from our competitors.
Here is how a typical order is processed at Thermo Bond:
- The customer contacts a Thermo Bond sales associate by phone or email which leads to an exchange of information, drawings, questionnaire, etc. establishing the scope of work and design needs (e.g.: building size, HVAC, electrical, grounding, etc.).
- A detailed quote that includes shipping cost is prepared by the Thermo Bond sales associate for customer review.
- A purchase order/contract is submitted by the customer along with a rough sketch of the building design for use by the Thermo Bond drafting department in preparing detailed construction drawings of the interior layout; exterior view; cross sections of the wall, roof and floor; skid assembly; and foundation.
- Construction drawings are finalized by the customer, giving a team of Thermo Bond builders and licensed electricians the go ahead to prefabricate and wire the building according to specifications.
- A Thermo Bond representative provides blueprints to the appropriate state agencies, if necessary; and coordinates delivery of the finished building by truck and trailer to its designated location.
- The completed project is reviewed by the Thermo Bond sales associate to ensure complete customer satisfaction prior to the invoice being processed.