Providing Building Solutions for Decades
In business for four decades, Thermo Bond has manufactured buildings for a variety of applications including substations for power companies, pump and waste water systems, SCADA, and solar collector buildings. We offer concrete and lightweight solutions.
Factory fabricated, Thermo Bond provides both standard and fully-integrated buildings depending on your unique requirements. Our experienced technicians and licensed electricians can engineer, procure and install your specialized equipment and insure an on-time delivery.
Protecting Your Critical Assets
Thermo Bond's pre-cast concrete buildings are well-suited for many applications. A durable building, they are bullet, fire, pest and vandal-resistant, making them perfect for remote locations or applications that require a secure facility. Built with a concrete floor, they can be placed directly on the ground without concern for deterioration resulting from damp conditions.
Thermo Bond's lightweight buildings are the perfect answer for projects that require fully-customized equipment shelters in a variety of sizes, fittings and capabilities. Constructed to customer specifications, they ship fully assembled. Every building we manufacture is designed, engineered and delivered to meet your site requirements and aesthetics.
Fully-Integrating Your Specialized Equipment
Whether your building requires customer-installed equipment or simple electrical, Thermo Bond has the solution. Our experienced technicians have the ability to fully integrate your specialized equipment, lowering your overall site costs. Our technical specialists ensure that each structure adheres to specific industry, Federal and state regulations. Integrated and installed systems such as AC/DC, relay and protection, control, motor control (MCC), power generation components and other applications, can be pre-tested for quality and reliability so you will be up and running as soon as your building is delivered.
Thermo Bond's Building Solutions
Built to your specifications, Thermo Bond offers a variety of building solutions. Special features of each building are listed below:
Pre-Cast Concrete Buildings
- Typically range in size from 6' x 6' to 24' x 40'
- 5000 PSI lightweight solid concrete with billet steel reinforcing bars
- Meets ASTM A-615 grade 60 specifications and ACI-318 building code
- Capable of resisting hurricane-force winds of a minimum of 150 MPH
- Bullet resistant up to and including 30-06 caliber rifle fired at point blank range – UL752 level 4
- Floor loading of 200 PSF reinforced concrete with step joint design
- Roof loading of 150 PSF reinforced concrete with 1/4" per foot roof slope to eaves
- Wind loading of 150 MPH steel reinforced concrete walls
Lightweight Aggregate Buildings
- Typically range in size from 6' x 6' to 12' x 20'
- Minimum floor loading of 200 PSF
- Minimum roof loading of 100 PSF
- Minimum roof impact resistance of 220 foot-pounds
- Minimum wall wind loading of 120 MPH
- Skid assembly consisting of 6" x 9lb. beams welded into place with 2" x 2" x 1/4" angles placed between the beams every 4' O.C.
- Industrial grade adhesive sealer applied wherever two pieces of metal are joined or fastened for no measurable air infiltration of wall, floor or roof
- Ships fully assembled
For more information on Thermo Bond Buildings, please call 800-356-2686 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to providing a solution for your building needs.